Saturday, September 17, 2016

Simple Backdrops for Bridal Necklaces

A few months ago I was asked to make a custom backdrop for a bride and her bridesmaid. She asked for something simple to be able to attach to her wedding necklace and be able to remove it as well. I added a jump ring at the top of her backdrop chain so that she could insert the jump ring into the lobster clasp of her necklace and to remove, to just open the lobster clasp. and it would be able to slide out easily. 

I then made her and her bridesmaid these almost matching backdrops, as the bride's necklace had to have a bit more bling of course. 

Took a picture while I was making the simple backdrop for the bride's necklace to show her the progress and actual length, so that she could 'see' how it would fit with her dress. 

Backdrop for bridal necklace


Then finally here is a picture of the completed set. 


For more backdrops  in my store click here.

Thank you for reading, also I'm refurbishing RBJohnsonDesigns.com and will keep you posted about developments there.