Friday, December 11, 2015

Personalised Initial and Bird Pearl Strand Necklace for a little girl shipped as Xmas Present!

 Personalised Little Girl Gift Necklace - $24.50

I know it's been a long while since I last posted on this blog, as I have been so busy with custom orders over the past year that I didn't have a chance to upload pictures as well as add content. Nevertheless here is a custom order I just could not resist posting.

Donna's little daughter (from NSW, Australia) had a special Santa request for a strand pearl necklace with an initial charm and little bird, strand pearl stretchy bracelet and stud earrings.
Here is her review  :


I made the set as in the following picture and added the charms for the final main picture of the necklace only. The Necklace is made of 6mm pearls, bracelet and earrings are using 8mm glass pearls.The listing above is for the necklace only.




I hope you enjoyed reading this post!