Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year from RBJohnson Designs

Happy New Year !!!!
** 2014 ** 

Wishing everyone a great, prosperous and healthy 2014!

Let's celebrate the dawn of a sparkling New Year. May it bring many gifts of joy, awesome health and lots of wonderful happy surprises. 

My 2013 had it's ups and downs.. 
Ups: I had a baby boy; my daughter started big school; I have been on maternity leave all year, while my hobby turned 'business' (RBJohnson Designs) supported me during the extended maternity leave ( maternity is usually 4-6 months in Australia)!
Downs: My mum had an emergency triple by-pass operation to her heart, she only had weeks to live before this op! I had to opportunity to be by her. She is over 60, recovery is a lengthy process, however she making progress daily ;)

Best wishes to everyone and Happy New Year!!! 

Rishka