Sunday, August 11, 2013

Custom Initial and Pearl Bridesmaid and Flowergirl Necklaces under $20

Last Friday I completed a favorite, personalized custom necklaces. The order was 4 bridesmaids, 4 flowergirls aged 6-12years for a bride in Denver, Colorado, US, her wedding is August 24, so not too long to go!!! 
Each necklace was hand made by me using a 3/8" initial silver round with her requested bridesmaid initial handstamped on the silver disc and then oxidised to see the letter, this is then accompanied by a 8mm pearl on a silver chain. For the flowergirls I used a 6mm glass pearl and altered the chain length for the age. All materials used are hypo-allergenic and safe for most skin allergies.

For this bridal party the bride chose ivory color pearls in case you wondering what color the pears were. I also use white, pink rose, tiffany blue, black and gray for others please ask, by contacting me here.









Her order was completed in a day and was shipped the next Monday.

You may order your bridesmaid initial necklaces here, the discount will apply at checkout, if not, please contact me and I will create a special reserved listing for you to purchase from.

The necklaces are $18.50 each and the quantity discounts at checkout are: 

  • 3-5 necklaces receive 10% off
  • 6-10 necklaces receive 15% off
  • 11+ necklaces receive 20% off