Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A baby and then custom orders been keeping me busy.

I know, I know this blog has been sadly been neglected, due to good reason though, on February 22, 2013, I had a baby boy and downed tools for 4 months.. And I couldn't be happier!!!! 

Since reopening my online stores I have been busybusy with wedding season bridesmaid, flowergirl and maids of honor orders, especially custom requests. 

On completion of some orders, I took pictures and when I got the chance, there are pictures of work in progress, which will be posted on this blog during the next few weeks. So if you're ever wondering what I'm up to most of the time, just check back here occasionally to see my work in progress.

Here is a sneak peak of a custom order of 
- 6 Chunky Pearl Bracelets with Diamantes and Pearl Earrings Bridesmaid Sets
- 2 Flowergirl bracelets

The order ready to be shipped: 


Up close picture of the Chunky Pearl Bridesmaid Bracelet with sparkling diamantes(rondelles) and the matching Pearl Earrings for the Brides order.


To purchase such an order please email me at info@rbjohnsondesigns.com
as usual discounts apply on multiple sets: 
3-5 sets – 10% off
6-10 sets – 15% off
11+ sets - 20% off